Fixed broken sliders. Closes
(JP - Fish stop swimming).
- Renamed 'Science-Majors' demo to 'Stand-Alone'
- Updated demos homepage
- Added Demo 'Getting Started' documentation
- Added Flotr demo back to 'Labs'
- Tags are now automatically split on underscore `_`. Fallbacks to full tag name. [KS]
- Disabling of sliders [KS]
- Added Popularity icons to fish with popularty 15+ [KS]
- Added popularity to 'debug mode'
- A bunch of JS improvements
- 'Limit Results' option. Now its possible to play with the amount of results returned [KS]
- 'Animation Duration' option. [KS]
Fish descriptions now formatted with
- Fish count template. i.e. 'showing 20/50 fish'
- Re-factor of Zig-Zag results layout to be smoother. [KS] [ZZ]
- ZigZag results - new demo
- ZigZag results checkbox in [KS]
- Debug mode checkbox for developers [KS]
- Upvotes added to [KS]
- Cleaner and more documented HTML
- Added Search Box functionality - [KS, SM, BD]
- Updated Shortlist Print implementation - [KS]
- Added 'Animation Easing Library' (Can now choose from dropdown) - [KS]
- Added 'Changelog' to demos' homepage.
- Created 'Labs' for experimental demos.
- Minor changes to all demo's template.
- Filters Hooked up [KS, SM, BD]
- An options box: 'disable animations'. More for development purposes but thought it would be a good one to have in the kitchen-sink.
- Print shortlist: Current implementation is super basic (and a bit alert buggy). I'm currently working on a refined TBS modal nicer version that formats the data much better. The 'email' shortlist will work that same as the 'print' and will be implemented once I refine the print function.
- 'ZigZag' results [SM]. This was a test in preparation for the library version. Currently uses CSS3 :nth-child selectors.
Kitchen Sink Demo
Stand Alone Demo
(Formerly 'Science Majors [SM]')
Basic Dynamic Demo
Zig Zag Demo